In the event that you need to complain about any of our staff, organisation or services complaints may be made in writing, by email, by telephone or in any other form.
Prime Money UK
HQ Hamill @ The Quays
Phone: 0161 813 2225
The following complaints procedure is made available to every client upon request, will be supplied upon receipt of a complaint and is published on the company’s website.
We strive to ensure that there should be no time that you should have any cause for complaint in relation to the service we provide to you. In the unlikely event that you wish to raise a complaint or have any other concerns with regard to any service we have provided you may submit a formal complaint. This procedure sets out the process which should be followed.
1. Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or in any other form.You should address your complaint to The Complaints Department.
2. We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within two business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business together with a copy of this complaints handling procedure. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
3. Within 28 days of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint.
b) a response which: i explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response.
4. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
5. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to –
Information Commissioner's Office
Any complaint must be referred to the ICO within six months of the date of our written final response.